In business, we know time is valuable. So we make it a point to provide timely, cost effective advice. For over three decades, Attorney Casey has been providing cost effective advice to business of phases of development; from start ups to large multi-state corporations.
The correct business structure is the one that focuses on both short-term success and long-term growth. Whether it be a corporation, a limited liability company (LLC), limited liability partnership (LLP), sole proprietorship; it is important your business structure be designed with your goals in mind.
Attorney Casey can also assist in a variety of business needs, such as:
- drafting non-compete and confidentiality agreements
- contract negotiation, review and execution
- drafting stock option agreements
- developing affiliation agreements
- ensuring compliance with Massachusetts corporate laws